What scares you the most?


For the first time in my life, I rode a scooter and met with an accident. Glad that it wasn't because of my fault. But the people who knew it was theirs, flew. Like for real. Before losing the grip, before i even knew I was about to fall down, I had this intense feeling that this was it. I was scared. Scared of what? Life? Death? I don't know. That feeling was something I felt for the very first time and it surely wasn't great. And after I fell, many people crowded and they were all picking me up and the scooter. But again, what did I feel when i realised that nothing worse happened? I realised I was alone. Yes, life or death didn't scare me but loneliness did. At that point I realised I had no one. And that's life. It will make sure you fight your battles all alone even when the closest ones tell you they have your back. The reality is they don't. And I wanted to make sure the two people that i care about shouldn't know what happened. However they did know. Again why did I feel like they cared way too little about it? Idiot, that's because they cared way too little. And so I cared less about what happened too. Or maybe i pretended? And the pretence had to end when I had to ride back home. Even when I said they shouldn't follow me back, I was very sure that they would. You know wounded hands and all that pain? What if something happens? I was alone. This time too. My hands shook. Vehicles scare me now. Speed breaks are a trauma. And headlights? They went and bought things. I came back home, again, alone. With wounded heart in pain more than my wounded hands, I let nobody knew what happened. Because I realised sometimes you have to fight your demons on your own. And that's what scares me the most too. Fighting on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's okay to be not okay.

I am sorry or am I?